When choosing a supplier, I, like you, consider their values and their brand:
- How well are clients looked after?
- What are their processes from the first contact, during the project and after the sale?
- Why are they in business? For mutual benefit, or another reason?
When the values of the company supplying your goods and services align with your own, the relationship will work well for both of you, to mutual success.
I ask you, as prospective customers, to review Tresil’s values, and let me know how they align with your own.
Collaborative working is best
I am here to help you develop your value proposition.
The objectives in the work I do are all about making you more successful.
The only way to do this properly is to work collaboratively.
In my work, I prefer to form a relationship based on mutual respect and understanding. My values are to:
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Appreciate and respect each other’s differences
- Be proactive in resolving potential difficulties
- Negotiate fairly without taking advantage
- Appreciate and respect differences in cultures
- Encourage new ideas, foster creativity
- Seek to achieve the best outcome for all, recognising everyone’s objectives
- Respect the opinions of others and show consideration towards our customers, partners and suppliers
- Understand and support others to achieve their own goals, aim for mutual understanding, yet hold people accountable for their own behaviour
- Be constructive with a flexible attitude to change
- Always act in the best interests of those jointly involved.
My testimonials tell you what my customers say. More importantly, what are your views. The only way to know is to put me to the test.
Please call today to ask for my help with your next copywriting project.