Are you a successful business owner, director or business development manager?
Do you feel your online and offline communications would win more ideal clients if the content was more precisely targeted?
As a professional copywriter, I can help.
I write good, clean, crisp, money-making content which persuades people to buy your services and products – instead of someone else’s.
People often ask me to: “work my magic with words” and I can help you.
Get in touch to ask for my help on 07711 361532 or skype (sue.lister6).
Why Choose Tresil?
- My knowledge, experience and interest in content creation and management sparked in 2006 when I joined an international IT company as their Intranet Manager. I continued in the corporate world: writing, editing and organising the production of content for large companies until joining the NHS in 2012. Here, I worked with some wonderful people in the Marketing and Communications team in an NHS Trust. Find out more in my LinkedIn profile.
- Thanks to constantly learning, and an avid curiosity about how things work and how companies operate, I ask the important questions which must be asked by any copywriter who wants to write the best possible content for her clients. These conversations start when we first meet and continue throughout my work – and beyond. They are an essential and thoroughly enjoyable part of the copywriting process which works best in helping me achieve the best results for you.
- Based in Manchester, UK, my clients work locally and nationally, large and small. Start-up and growing businesses have the greatest need of my services and I’ll list these later.
- Being freelance means my copywriting services support business owners, directors, managers and marketing teams when they need me. I’m a member of the Professional Copywriters Network and the Federation of Small Businesses.
- To support busy marketing agencies, I become part of your team when you need a ‘white label’ copywriter or a helping hand for specific writing projects.
What clients say
What type of communications do I write?
Web content, blogs, case studies, product and service descriptions, marketing campaign emails (and auto-responders), landing pages, advertising flyers, newsletters, articles, LinkedIn posts, video scripts, infographics, white papers, product and service brochures, biographies and sales literature.
Who do I write for?
Property developers and investors, vegan businesses, medical consultants, private and NHS medical professionals, accountants, lawyers, financial advisers, insurance professionals, IT consultants, project managers, recruitment consultants, HR managers, business coaches, cognitive behavioural therapists, professional make-up artists, electrical contractors, home appliance online retailers, marketing agencies, search engine optimisation specialists and web developers.
What do I write about?
Lifestyle aspirations for the over-55s, health, well-being and fitness, retirement, vegan fragrance, property investment and management, IT services and project management, data networks, telecommunications, personal computers, business protection, accountancy and finance planning, shot blast machinery, legal services, healthcare technology, energy-saving products and services, video production, party products, children’s nurseries, health and safety.
Get in touch to find out how my copywriting services will help you. Call today on 07711 361532.